Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mauro's presentation

Diversity was the topic chosen by Mauricio Lillo and the first thing that came to my mind is that this was a very good topic because when we are teachers we will have to deal with peoplewho have their own views about life and that is an issue.
Now, Talking about Mauro's presentation I have to say that this was nota microlesson but he tried to make us participate as much as possible during his presentation, and that was a good thing.
There were some problems regarding accuracy but Im sure that he can make some improvements in order to solve those problems.
In general terms it was a good presentation not th best I have seen but I think he did a great job and I seemed that he cared about details because his ppp was briliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment